- Two adjacent building lots of .25 acre and .27 acre on the ridgeline of Eagle Springs Resort offering incredible views of the Smokies!
- Eagle Springs resort is located in the heart of Sevier County, close to the new convention center and convenient to all the attractions, but away from the traffic snarls, easy access to all of Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Dollywood.
- All cabins in Eagle Springs are restricted to quality log construction.
- Attractive for development, investment, or rental property, and perfect for a family getaway.
- Utilities available include water, sewer, electricity, cable.
- Water and sewer provided by City of Sevierville.
- All roads are maintained by the county.
- Development has restrictive covenants to protect your investment.
- Resort has a beautiful community swimming pool and an active homeowners association.
- HOA fees are $150 per quarter and cover pool maintenance, common areas, landscaping around cabins, street lights, and garbage pick up.
- Priced to sell at only $15,000 each for the two best lots in the resort!
- Buy both lots and pay only $14,000 each!
All information obtained from Sevier County Courthouse and presumed to be correct, but is provided subject to buyer's own due diligence.